Toilet Bag wholesale China

Navigation: Home> Textile & Leather Department > Bag > Toilet Bag

Toilet bag

Item No:Ba12062501hw

PVC Toilet organizer bag,size:18x13x7.5cm

Toilet bag

 

Toiletories Organizer

Item No:To12020205hw

Design as pricture show,size:28x24x10,Material:420D or micro fiber. LOGO customised

Toiletories Organizer

 

MARKSMAN GLOBAL TOILET BAG

Item No:Ba9054982

BALMAIN TOILETTE BAG - Toilet bag with zip pocket on the rear and the front of the front flap, small open pocket, elastic strap and plastic key chain and metal hook inside. Polyester

MARKSMAN GLOBAL TOILET BAG

 

Hanging Toiletry Bag

Item No:Ba9054976

convenient way to travel with toiletry essentialsZippered main compartment features spacious pocket for bottles. Additional large zip pocket,mesh pocket and interior pockets. Includes hook for easy hanging. decoration size 2 1/2/"H x 4"W item color Black item size 7"H x 11 1/2"W x 3 3/4"D material 600D polyester

Hanging Toiletry Bag

 

Toilet Bag

Item No:Ba9054974

Toilet bag with a carrying handle,coloured zipper on main compartment. Material: PVC Tarpaulin Size:24*13*11.5cm Packing: each in a poly bag, Suitable number in a export carton. Sample time: within 5days after confirmation. Production time: within 30days after sample approval. Payment terms: By T/T(Our normal are 30% with the order confirmation, and the rest 70% against reception of the BL copy) or By L/C at sight.

Toilet Bag

 

Toilet Bag

Item No:Ba9054968

1)material: Nylon or polyester 2)size and colour are according to customer's requirement

Toilet Bag

 

MARKSMAN GLOBAL TOILET BAG

Item No:Ba9054962

Contents not included

MARKSMAN GLOBAL TOILET BAG

 

Extra Large Toilet Bag

Item No:Ba9054958

Material : PolyesterSize : 32 x 26 x 10cm

Extra Large Toilet Bag

 

PVC Toilet Bag

Item No:Ba9054967

PVC Toilet bag, 1. Material: PVC/EVA/TPU/NYLON material (environmental protection/low toxic/toxic-free) is ok. 2. The material, color, size, style, shape, logo, etc. Of the product according to you requiring. 3. Customer's design, logo etc are welcomed... 4. Quality-product, good looking, practical use and low-price. 5. SGS standard (Audited Supplier and Report Audited).

PVC Toilet Bag

 

<< 1  >>